Inspired by the Japanese art of minimalism, umou - feather in Japanese - hold, is a hold cream ideal for short to medium length hair. It offers:
- Strong lasting hold without weighing down strands or leaving residue or stickiness
- Heat protection and humidity resistance
- Smoothness and subtle natural shine for polished, controlled looks and slick-backed styles
How to Use
1. emulsify a small amount of product in your hands to warm.
2. softly smooth the hair cream through damp or dry hair.
3. brush through or let dry naturally.
aqua / water ● dimethicone ● peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil ● vp/va copolymer ● ppg-5-ceteth-20 ● stearyl alcohol ● c20-40 alkyl stearate ● petrolatum ● tribehenin ● cera alba / beeswax ● butylene glycol ● peg-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate ● phenoxyethanol ● cellulose gum ● caprylyl glycol ● sorbic acid ● ethylhexylglycerin ● disodium edta ● limonene ● potato starch modified ● benzyl benzoate ● alpha-isomethyl ionone ● propylene glycol ● linalool ● hexyl cinnamal ● citral ● benzyl alcohol ● citronellol ● sorbitol ● camellia sinensis leaf extract ● tocopherol ● citric acid ● sodium hydroxide ● ascorbic acid ● parfum / fragrance