The method hasn’t changed much over three millennia, with the exception of ready-made brick composites, which can reduce preparation to a just a few simple steps.
Many henna users revel in the appeal of this all-natural product for reasons that include:
• hair strengthening and moisturizing properties
• shine and deepened tones of color
• acceptable frequent applications
• an alternative to chemical hair treatments
• an all-natural potential solution for pregnant and nursing women
It’s clear that henna has had a worldwide hold on women. From its Indian and African ancient roots dating as far back as 3000 years, to Lucille Ball in Hollywood, and your BFF in your neighborhood, our feel-good fascination with henna has withstood the test of time, with the staying power of the stain itself.