DETAILS & KEY BENEFITS
Chroma Absolu brings breakthrough innovation to the luxury color care market that focuses on caring for the color from the inside out, not the surface. Beautiful color starts with healthy hair. With a complete team of experts, stylists, and scientists, Kerastase uncovers formulas to target all challenges that damaged, color-treated hair clients face. The range, formulated with ultra-caring acids, addresses the 3 main challenges that color care users face: porosity and breakage, color induced frizz & color instability and dullness. The innovative formulas provide 96% more strength, reduce color induced frizz by 77%, and provide 74% more shine. After 6 weeks, 92% color intensity is preserved. Masque Chroma Filler: 92% stronger strands* 93% more nourished hair* Fills fiber porosity* Protect hair from watre stripping properties during shower* 92% color intensity preserved after 6 weeks** 62% more brilliant shine*** * INSTRUMENTAL TEST ** INSTRUMENTAL TEST BAIN CHROMA RESPECT + FONDANT CICA CHROMA ***INSTRUMENTAL TEST: BAIN RICHE CHROMA RESPECT + SOIN ACIDE CHROMA GLOSS+ MASQUE CHROMA FILLER The Chroma Absolu range is enriched with 3 ultra-caring acids and boosted with Centella Asiatica.
- AMINO ACID: Penetrates the cortex to rebuild hair from inside out
- ARTARIC ACID: Reduces oxidative stress and shields against external damage
- LACTIC ACID: Gently exfoliates and seals surface to reduce frizz and boost shine
- CENTELLA ASIATICA: Healing millenary plant helps recover fiber heath
How it works?
Chroma Absolu uses its innovative new technology, featuring ultra-caring acids and Centella Asiatica, to protect the core, middle, and surface of the hair. By decoding the 3 layers of damage of color treated hair, our formulas target the different types of color induced damage to recover health from the inside out.
Who is it for?
Chroma Absolu is for all consumers with color-treated hair who need to address a multitude of hair issues. Chroma Absolu helps to address the need for stronger, shiny, frizz-free colored hair.
- THE COLOR CHEATER: Dark brunettes prone to oxidation and unwanted undertones
- THE LONG-TIME USER: Permanent root covering leaving hair frizzy, dull and with a rough texture
- THE SERIAL COLORER: Bleaching and intense coloring pigments leaving hair dry, porous and prone to breakage
AQUA / WATER / EAU / CETEARYL ALCOHOL / AMODIMETHICONE / BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE / CETYL ESTERS / ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL / PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN / TRIDECETH-6 / PHENOXYETHANOL / ARGININE / CITRIC ACID / CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE / CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE / LINALOOL / LIMONENE / SODIUM HYALURONATE / CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT / LACTIC ACID / CI 17200 / RED 33 / CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 / PARFUM / FRAGRANCE